Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No missed calls/received calls/placed in the directory

Hi there,

I  am facing an issue with the directories of IP phones for one user. since 2 weeks no  missed, placed and received calls are logging in the directories. he uses 7975 series and he log into the device using extension mobility.  Only on that particular device he has the issue if he logs on to other phone he could able to view his missed calls. Can someone help me out on this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Venkatesh

5 Replies 5

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

HI

What version of CUCM/CME and what is the version of firmware you re using on 7975

Regards

Ronak Patel

Rate helpful posts.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Hi

We use CUCM 8.0.2.40000-1 and the firmware for 7975 is SCCP75.9-0-2SR1S.

Regards

Venkatesh

Hi

You are runing almost two years old firmware. Please upgrade it to 7975-sccp.9-2-3.

We have a bug which is resolved in 9.2.3 and it will resolve your issue.

Go to bug tool kit and search for " User settings and call history may be lost for 7975 phone if it is reset "

Regards

Ronak Patel

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

If none of the above worked, simply try to delete the phone and the user's profile + directory number, and start again.

I faced similar issue once and nothing could solve it except what i just mentioned.

good luck

gpletea
Level 1
Level 1

If nothing else worked, you can try to look into the DHCP scope for the TFTP address.

Was anything changed in the network infrastructure (ports, VLANs, DHCP scope for that phone) that could affect the phone to connect to the TFTP server?

If the call logs are showing something but not updating with new calls that could be assigned to the phone "not being aware where is the TFTP server" or not getting the configuration files.

Sounds weird but it is not totally out of sense:

• the phone will still work if has an old configuration file in the cache (saved automatically from the last working condition)
  • the TFTP option in the network configuration is empty
  • the phone will maintain a local copy of call logs but will not be updated with new calls (if it is working of a saved configuration file with no TFTP option available).

You can start with checking the TFTP server value in the network configuration.

Please post the result and let me know if that was the case.

Cheers,

GeorgeP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: