IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a sip server and I've configured dial peers correctly as I  receive and answer the calls , but the problem is that how can I create a  queue when no operator is available and I want my customers wait in a  queue ? is it can be done with sip...

Hi, All!I want to deploy CUCM and CUCM in my network.Here is my design:3945VSEC with one T1/E1 module, connected to PSTN networkTwo 7845 in one cluster.So, the question is:- For use PSTN Lines, does i need make sip trunk between 3945 and 7845?- If it...

madmin.kz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a disconnect problem with B-ACD script. I tried to figure it out but I couldn't.If I enabled debug voip ccapi I can see disconnect cause 16 (normal call clearing) and for sure it is not.I tried to check if there is any other command but...

Dear All ,I registered Cisco Personal Communicator and i added one extension to this Personal Communicator ,my call option is disabled and only Chat option is working ...I checked in the Cisco unified Presence server ,it give me the result CUPC is no...

I have a callmanager 8,5 running in on a UCS-210C the ntp server is correct, when I show time UTC time is correct however the EST time and offset are wrong. It is one hour behind.Anyone has any ideas?

miket by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes