IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

What is the best trace to run in RTMT to find which media devices are decreasing or becoming unregistered ?we keep getting the following alerts throughout the day and cant seem to find the correct trace file to see what is going on.. any advice would...

CUCM GUI Showing an error.I just bought a new cucm server from cisco . It has an cucm 8.0.3 iso image in its hardisk. I just installed it from there. And i did not put and licesence installation in it. And i started configuring it. After sometime it ...

Hi,I need some help on voice message issue. We have an IPT setup for 150 users with no voice message configured. We have Cisco unity unconfigured in the system. Now please help me to get the answers of below queries-we must need unity, unity connecti...

Dear All ,I have some issue in NTP Settings in my CallManager ,I have different NTP server for different countries and this NTP are configured for Different Call Searching Space .But now i am getting the Same NTP time in all call Searching Space .Can...

Hello,I am having Call Manager 4.2 with 2811 router configured as MGCP Gateway. Was having only one main number coming through the router to the reception phone through the router and then to CCM. It was configured on the Gateway configureation --> E...

Gokul Dev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes