cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No web access after resetting Cisco Telepresence Profile 52 Dual (C60)

Hi all,

I got a New CTS system, and I configure it for call using IP's and a VCS, Then, I decide to register it to the call manager and I follow these instructions.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2172240

I got it registered and usng the web interface, but I decide to do a restart, and now I am no longer be able to see anything in the explorer, I saw there was a option "enable web access", it as as "disable", so I though enableing it would let me access to the configurations explorer.

BUT, I change the option, put "save" ans then "reset" (as it says on the manual).

This parameter indicates whether the device will accept connections  from a web browser or other HTTP client. Disabling the web server  functionality of the device will block access to the phone's internal  web pages and certain support capabilities, but will not degrade normal  operation. A device RESET is required for this parameter to take effect.

This is a required field.

Default:                  Disabled

:                Note! For this Web Access config change to take effect, please make  sure to Save and RESET the device (not Restart or Apply Config).

The device registers it again, but Im still not be able to web access it.

I'be tried to disable it --> reset --> enable it --> reset... the device does reset but with no web access.

Please can you help me with this?

Phone Type
Product Type: Cisco Telepresence Profile 52 Dual (C60)
Device Protocol: SIP

Device Information
RegistrationRegistered with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.X.X.X
IP Address10.17.X.X
Active Load IDTC5.1.3.292001
Device is Active Device is Active
Device is trusted Device is trusted

And this is the configuration I use to register.

Also I've tried to SSH2 it, and no luck.

please help me

Call Manager Version:

8.1.6-20000, (the firmware the device has, it is the original, no upgraded after registered).

regards

More Information

(No web access either Firefox or IE)

1 Reply 1

Well I solved this, I just use the Remote Control of the CTS and I enable again the web access.

5 start for me