Views
Helpful
Replies

Not display original dialed number when forward a call to external number

TAN VO
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am currently have the issue is not display original dialed number when forward a call to external number.

Example:

•           External number: 1111
  •           Main line number: 2222
  •           Internal number: 3333 (set call forwarding to 4444)
  •           Forwarding number: 4444

1111 calls to 3333  forward to 4444 = 4444 see 1111 (correct). However, currently the issue as below

1111 calls to 3333  forward to 4444 = 4444 see 2222 (incorrect)

I have tried to change  "Always Display Original Dialed Number " to true in CUCM 9.1 but not effected (default is false)

ISDN -----Voice GW----H323------CUCM--------phone

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,

Tan

23 Replies 23

Please ensure you have the command "isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number" under interface Se0/0/0:15 configuration.
//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hi Suresh,

I’ve configured on the voice gateway as your guide but unsuccessful. It still shows the main line number.

Do you have any idea about this issue?

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Best regards,

Tan

Hello Tan, have you mistakenly marked this thread as Answered? Could you please collect the debug voice ccapi inout & debug isdn q931 together for a test call with the suggested configuration in place?

Hi Suresh,

Yes, I have. the debug is as the attached file, appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Tan

Hello Tan,

I checked the debug and found 2 calls.first one is inbound call with below info.

Calling Party Number i = 0x4183, '93371430'
        Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)
    Called Party Number i = 0xC1, '66452807'

next is outbound call with below info

Calling Party Number i = 0x4181, '993371430'
        Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)
    Called Party Number i = 0x80, '82181689'
        Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown

I don't see we send out main line number 66452700 in the attached logs. if you still keep the suggested configuration, please collect one more set of debug output and let me know the calling, redirect & final called number.

BR, Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Here is the calling after I configured as your guide.

93371430 calls to 66452807 forwards to 82181689 = 82181689 shows 66452700 (main line number)

Sure, I'll provide you one more set of debug output.

whether this issue depends to telecom (ISP)

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Tan

last time we saw the Redirect Number=52807 in the logs but in the recent one it is missing.

do you have the command "isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number" under interface Se0/0/0:15 configuration? if not, please configure that too. Please include the running configuration.

And it is good to confirm If we send the valid DID number as Redirect number in the ISDN Setup message, will the provider accept it and display the actual calling number?

Hi Suresh,

Yes, I've added the command "isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number" under interface Se0/0/0:15 configuration.

it shows correct number if the calling is internal number. i am facing with the calling is outside number.

1/ remove "rule 3 /^.*/ /66452700/ type any unknown" under voice translation-rule 10

2/ add the command "translate redirect-called 10" under voice translation-profile Outgoing

3/ add the command "isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number" under interface Se0/0/0:15

BR, Tan

Hi Suresh,

there is my Telecom reply:

"Based on checks with our product team, IDD 30 does not support call forward feature. The call  forward has to be done by PBX which is why the CLID will show the PBX number who forward the call and not the originator of call. Would you be able to check with the PBX vendor is able to help diagnose this portion?"

do you have any idea?

BR, Tan