cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Object Not Found and No Dependencies for Another End User

TDK_67
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unity Connection version 12.5 I've have two users who somehow got configured to have the same extension for Voice mail, but the original user of that extension still has his corporate phone number field as the original extension. The extension field for the original user was changed to add an digit at the end. The second user also I do not have the ability to integrate this end user with LDAP.  When I try to delete the original person it says object not found for the original user. The second user it says "user is currently referenced and not deletable, but when I click to review references it doesn't show any references in the system" Any help or suggections is appreciated. 

2 Replies 2

When you have situations like this your best friend is TAC. They have ways to find the reference by CLI commands that queries the database.

Response Signature

Noted Roger, I have been trying to open a case with them, but been in a service contract dispute at the moment. Our rep has verified the service contract is still valid, but TAC says it doesn't appear to be. So still awaiting that situation to be resolved.