cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Odd Issue with Cisco 7941 Phone

dalbright1
Level 1
Level 1

I have had a growing number within the last few days of phones with this issue. This is happening in multiple locations and I'm unsure if I'm having mass simultaneous hardware failures or something else is happening.

What is happening is after a user dials a number on the phone, once the call is connected, the phone no longer accepts any input. This is resulting in people being unable to joining conference calls that require pin's and entering password for voicemails.

I haven't sent out new phones in case this is some odd software issue that others have come across.

2 Replies 2

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Looks like an DTMF Issue, just wondering if the setup has multiple protocols across the board e.g. SIP < > SCCP or SIP < > H323 < > SCCP etc?

Regards

I believe it may be SIP <> SCCP.

For some more information I have approximately 175 of these phones and 5 so far have the issue, but they all occurred on the same day. That number doesn't seem to be growing just yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: