Helpful
Replies

one extension getting logged out from hunt group

Roselyn Apostol
Level 1
Level 1

CME version 10.5
IOS version 15.4

Issue where there is a voice hunt group configured with 3 members. One extension would suddenly display hunt group logout and calls to the hunt group will then bypass that extension. Upon checking the DN of this extension, it's in the idle status and has huntgrouplogout thus calls to the hunt group are bypassing this extension.

ephone-1[0] Mac:ECC8.82B1.1FC8 TCP socket:[92] activeLine:0 whisperLine:0 REGISTERED in SCCP ver 20/17 max_streams=5
mediaActive:0 whisper_mediaActive:0 startMedia:0 offhook:0 ringing:0 reset:0 reset_sent:0 paging 0 debug:0 caps:9 privacy:1
IP:10.106.1.16 * 51846 7965 sub=1 keepalive 29115 max_line 30 available_line 29 HuntGroupLogout
Phone reports 29 Available Lines
button 1: cw:1 ccw:(0 0)
dn 1 number 101 CH1 IDLE CH2 IDLE shared with monitor-ringhuntGroupLogout   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I read that the DND feature can be used as a hunt group logout button however when the user presses DND, the phone is still bypassed and displays DND rather than huntgrouplogout

in telephony-service
hunt-group logout DND

We tried to reconfig the phone, still won't work. Tried to reconfig the hunt group, still won't work. We had to reconfig the DN (no ephone-dn then put it back), associate it back to all the relevant phones, and it worked again

However after sometime, the issue reccurs.

6 Replies 6

Hi,
 is there any 'auto logout' command?

Take a look at the following link.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

We don't have any auto logout configured. We just don't know why it keeps logging out that extension.

Hi, did you find a solution to the problem. I have a similar issue at my office. One user  is logged out of hunt group. and there is no auto logout configured.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we didn't find any solution to this. We just had to do the workaround.

"We had to reconfigure the DN (no ephone-dn then put it back), associate it back to all the relevant phones"

Hi Roselyn ,

I started another discussion related to this issue and it worked after I did some configuration changes as mentioned. In case you need it for similar problem in future here is the link

HUNT GROUP

Hi, I am using a cisco 2901 and my Cisco phone 7945 says Logged out of hunt group so anytime a call comes fr . . .

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13102936/hunt-group

Thank you!

I'll have a look. :)