Views
Helpful
Replies

PAP2T recall problem with cordless DECT

andypetterson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I have a Small Business PAP2T analogue terminal adapter connected to a cordless DECT phone and I'm struggling to get Recall working for call transfers. It works ok with a standard corded phone using hook flash so I know it works to a degree. I spoke to the DECT phone vendor (BT) helpdesk and was told that the recall timer for the phone is 1.8 - 1.9 which seems high to me but I'm not sure. Anyhow I changed the hook flash minimum/maximum timer to 1.8 and 1.9 but still no good; the other phone just hears the click of the signal when the Recall button is pressed but stays connected through to the DECT phone.

Has anyone any experience please of setting up the PAP2T to use timed break recall with a DECT phone?

Thanks in advance

Andy

1 Reply 1

andypetterson
Level 1
Level 1

Got it sorted.

The phone I was using had a fixed timed break recall timer of 100mS (the difference between 1.8 and 1.9 as quoted by BT I assume). I tried another DECT phone that a configurable recall timer, 100mS or 280mS - described in the manual as short and long. Set it up for 280mS and the recall button works fine with the PAP2T now.