IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.When I install cucm 8.6, my machine running redhat linux boots and I get the following prompt:CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATION MANAGER 8.6.LOGIN:    After I entered login and password, I got the screen:Welcome to command line interfaceadmin:I...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sr             It is possible to bat a lot of ipad including the voicemail useir ID.I can not find any fields on BAT for especific IPad/ Iphone/Android detail like Ldap directory, Voice mail, etc.Since voice mail userID is especific for each use...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am trying to allow user GUI access to log in and create their own speed dials.  I have created users and password for each phone but when I try to browse to http://serverip/ccme.htmland log in with those credentials authentication is failing.  ...

Live chat with Cisco expert Akhil BehlNovember 14, 2012When: 8:00 - 9:00 AM PST (San Francisco; UTC -8:00 hrs)This corresponds to:5:00 PM CET(Paris; UTC +1 hr)9:00 PM PKT (Pakistan, UTC +5 hrs) 9:30 PM IST (India; UTC +5:30 hrs)11:00 PM (Indonesia; U...

Wondering if anyone has done anything where you Dial Zero from different sites and have the Zero go to different locations but the phones are using the same CSS's at different locations.  We are settting up the enterprise and trying to keep the CSS's...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched through the forum and I have seen various threads on this topic but none that fit my particular scenario/question.  I have an ISR voice gateway at a remote site (IOS 12.4(24)T2) that is configured to be an SRST router for phones at th...