Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem of making cisco ip communicator busy

yaser weis
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i need your help to make cisco ip communicator phone busy beacase i need it to forward calls to another number 

Note:

i have hunt group which contains 3 cisco ip comunicator when no answer case the call is forwarded but when i put them busy the income call also is recived as a seccond line how can i disable this

Thanks in advance 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

What do you mean by "when i put them busy" how?

So if they receive one phone call from any source the second caller should be forwarded based on your Call Forward Busy config

View solution in original post

So as I understand:

You want these IP Communicators to only receive one call but be able to call other ppl at the same time.

You can do that by going to each IP Communicators directory number page and head to the bottom of the page under: 

Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings on Device > Busy Trigger: 2 (by default)

If you set it to 1, it will only accept 1 call per line.

Once your IP Communicator is busy the hunt-pilot needs to find other ip-communicators if all of them are busy then you will need to forward to "mobile, extension or voicemail" by going to:

Call Routing > Route/Hunt > Select your existing Hunt-Pilot Number

Hunt Forward Settings > Forward Hunt Busy > [Destination] enter a destination number ( make sure you select a CSS with the proper privilege to call the forwarded number, if pointing to external number prefix with 9, if use 9.)

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

What do you mean by "when i put them busy" how?

So if they receive one phone call from any source the second caller should be forwarded based on your Call Forward Busy config

sorry i mistakenly pressed correct answer,

what i meant from busy by making calls between them and open line, in this case these ip comunicator used to be busy but even though it's recive call when i called them from another line

Thanks

So as I understand:

You want these IP Communicators to only receive one call but be able to call other ppl at the same time.

You can do that by going to each IP Communicators directory number page and head to the bottom of the page under: 

Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings on Device > Busy Trigger: 2 (by default)

If you set it to 1, it will only accept 1 call per line.

Once your IP Communicator is busy the hunt-pilot needs to find other ip-communicators if all of them are busy then you will need to forward to "mobile, extension or voicemail" by going to:

Call Routing > Route/Hunt > Select your existing Hunt-Pilot Number

Hunt Forward Settings > Forward Hunt Busy > [Destination] enter a destination number ( make sure you select a CSS with the proper privilege to call the forwarded number, if pointing to external number prefix with 9, if use 9.)

Hope this helps.

i really appreciate your kind support 

Many Thanks