IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In an error log under C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\logs\GlobalErrorLogger dir I am getting any of these errors:-------------------the asctual ip address was changed to: 000.00.0.0001/14/2015 13:33:56.612, SERVER ERROR: bad_url. URI: /CVP/Server?audium_...

Hi all:  I have a cisco  2960 and NEC IP phone. Situation is like this. When I configurated the IP phone to vlan 1 (the default vlan), the phone via IP PBX (NEC SV8300) can work, but when I configurated the IP phone to a vlan 2 or other vlan, the pho...

HeyI have a list of cisco spa508g phone that i need to configure auto provisioning.I have the mac addresses of each phone but  tftp is not an option so the config files will need to be transferred through HTTP.I have not been able to retrieve the .xm...

Hi I am unable to get group-pickup to work with 7941 SIP phones.Below is a configuration example of what I have.Please help?voice register pool-type  7841 no phoneload-support description 7841 reference-pooltype 7961!voice register global mode  cme s...