cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem uploading gateway file via BAT

nitesz010
Level 1
Level 1

I have problem uploading gateway.csv file for Cisco 2921 voice gateway. The BAT upload is successful without any errors, but it wont create the gateway at all. If I manually create gateway (Device>Gateway>Add new) and select Cisco 2921 and then upload the gateway.csv file then it will populate all the fields including  FXS and FXO. I believe there is a way to work it out just by uploading the csv file in BAT so that I don't have to create gateways manually. Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

The gateway portion of BAT is a little 'strange' IMO; and it always has been for as long as I can remember; it has to do with the order of operations for DB inserts.

The best way I have found to deal with this is to use a gateway spreadsheet that just has all the base model gateways (no FXO/T1/FXS ... etc); just the gateway and it's product level options.

Then once all the gateways are in, do an export of that, then add in all your daughter card options for the gateways.

Thanks,

Ryan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

The gateway portion of BAT is a little 'strange' IMO; and it always has been for as long as I can remember; it has to do with the order of operations for DB inserts.

The best way I have found to deal with this is to use a gateway spreadsheet that just has all the base model gateways (no FXO/T1/FXS ... etc); just the gateway and it's product level options.

Then once all the gateways are in, do an export of that, then add in all your daughter card options for the gateways.

Thanks,

Ryan

Thanks. That helped.