Problem with Cisco Unified Serviceability CUCM 6.1.2

j.horner
Level 1
Level 1

When I access

Service Activation

Control Center Feature Services

Control Center Network Services

under Cisco Unified Serviceability I get an error “Connection to the Server cannot be established(Unknown Error)” when I select to access the services on the Subscriber from the Publisher.

I can access the services when I'm logged into the Subscriber but I get the same message if I try to access the services on the Publisher in the other direction.

I have checked replication and I'm getting a good status of 2 for each of my servers and I can't find any outstanding errors.

Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?

Thanks

Jim

16 Replies 16

Excellent!

This worked for me, running CUCM 8.0(3)SU1 (upgraded from 4.1(3) via 6.1(5)

+5 stars for you!

Tore

DrEAmlessoD
Level 1
Level 1

I encountered the same issue under different circumstances. The upgrade I ran to 7.1(2b) had a 4.1 user already named administrator who came in as an end user. This overlapped with the application user created for ccmadmin (which has the correct groups assigned). By renaming the end user to something else, my login assumed the correct application user credentials and I was able to utilize the serviceability pages. Hope this helps some folks running into this problem on more recent versions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: