cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Replacing the Calling DN number to my extension, instead of my DID number in CDR reports

cevliyaoglu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have CUCM 9.1 version

When I check my extension on CDR reports, there is no records for outbound calls related with my extension

But then I realized that, My DID number is written to calling number field, instead of my extension.

Which service parameter or enterprise parameter is related with it? Can somone help me about it?

Briefly my question is;how can I replace Calling number field to my extension instead of my DID number in CDR

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It seems to be an expected behavior as the External Phone Number Mask configured on the phone will be used as the callingpartynumber for External calls. There is no service parameter to alter this specific behavior. If you are interested in extension specific reports for external calls you can try sql query like below

run sql car select datetimestamporigination,datetimestampconnect,datetimestampdisconnect,callingpartynumber,originalCalledPartyNumber,finalcalledpartynumber from tbl_billing_data where callingPartyNumber = 'XXXX'

where XXXX is your extension.

HTH

Manish

Of course regardless of the CDR reports, the number seen on the B side, should be related with external phone mask.But, on CDR reports ,internal and outgoing calls should be grouped by  the extension. I mean, normally,   the outgoing call should be belonging to extension, not the DID number.

BTW, now I see that no outgoing calls are logged on CDR export... Only incoming and internal calls are listed. Do you have an idea about what causes this.