Views
Helpful
Replies

Set CP-7970G to Portuguese - SIP

MRP-BR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I bought this used device and already managed to update its firmware to SIP, it's with version SIP70.9-2-1S, and it's working perfectly with Asterisk.

Now I would like to configure his interface for Brazilian Portuguese. All material I find says it is necessary to download some files from Cisco, but for the download it is necessary to have some kind of support contract with Cisco, which I do not have, I am an individual.

These files are unique for those who have a contract with Cisco? Is there a free version or is there a way to buy from Cisco if you are an individual? If it is possible to buy, how do I do it and what is the cost?

I appreciate the attention and help.

Marcio.

================================== Message in my native language ================================

Prezados,

Comprei esse aparelho usado e já consegui atualizar o firmware dele para SIP, está com a versão SIP70.9-2-1S, e está funcionando perfeitamente com o Asterisk.

Agora gostaria de configurar a interface dele para português do Brasil. Todo material que encontro diz ser necessário fazer download de alguns arquivo na Cisco, porém para o download é necessário ter algum tipo de contrato de suporte com a Cisco, que não tenho, sou pessoa física.

Esses arquivos são exclusivos para quem tem contrato com a Cisco? Existe alguma versão gratuita ou há como comprar da Cisco sendo pessoa física? Se for possível comprar, como faço e qual o custo?

Agradeço a atenção e ajuda.

Marcio.

0 Replies 0