Views
Helpful
Replies

sip trunk with ITSP no incoming/outgoing calls

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Attached is the sh run and debug ccsip messages from the CME router, I am not able to dial outside to PSTN nor incoming calls. Please help to get success.

Questions:

how I will know how many digits I shld send towards ITSP and how many digits I shld received, as what we see easily in debug isdn q931.any precise command becz when I enable debug ccsip call which  didn't gave full information and ccsip messages are giving bulky logs. I have not applied any translation pattern becz I don't know how many digits are accepted .

calling number is 899

called number 94512257

3 Replies 3

can you collect "debug voice ccapi inout along with debug ccsip message" for the a test call please?

seems you are sending the complete digit out to provider.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Dear Subramanian,

I am current off shift but can dial from pstn I have created a below translation profile for incoming but the call is not hitting my gateway at all I have started a debug for debug voice ccapi inout.there are no debug messages seen. Also I get a error for translation-rule 2 I don't know what I am doing wrong, my dial plan for PSTN calling is press "9" please find the attached.

voice translation-rule 2

please see the attached it gives me error.

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^12345\(8..\)$/ /\1/

voice translation-profile DID
 translate called 1

dial-peer voice 1 voip

translation-profile incoming DID
 no modem passthrough
 session protocol sipv2
 incoming called-number .
 voice-class codec 1
 voice-class sip profiles 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify
 fax rate disable
 no vad

Thanks

Hi,

you did any changes to the config from your first post, as you collected debugs on that and now you are saying the call is not hitting the gateway..

your config for above dial-peer and translation-profile looks fine, just make the translation-rule simple as     rule 1 /12345\(8..\)/ /\1/

the incoming number 123458xx will be replaced with 8xx

as per your second translation-rule, there is one error

voice translation-rule 2

rule 1 /\(9\)\(9.......\)/ /\2/

there was one extra \ in your first set before 9.