IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a VXML Server and the last saturday on the IVR i have listening a record in english. I have restarted the server and all work normally. I have checked the error logs, i have found the next:12/13/2014 14:23:15.698, SERVER ERROR: An error oc...

LCMC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bug ID: CSCup28852 Recent installation of CUCM 10.5 and using the multi-server multi-SAN certificate causes the Callmanager process to send group phone resets every 7 to 10 minutes. The phone symptoms will show ITL updates during this time causing a ...

is this posible??? a customer wants to register an IP communicator, but without VPN, and in their infraestructure there isn´t an express way.their firewall is a third-party, in wireshark appears that there is comuniction between computer an CUCM, but...

Hi all,Does a POTS dial-peer require the E1 interface to be up and and connected in order to be selected when testing?The problem I'm having is the POTS dial peer is not being matched even though the Called number clearly matches dial-peer 200. Inste...