Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP-UA Calls and Call Legs

shawny
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Trying to get a better understanding of what I'm seeing on our CUBE.  If I make an outbound call, I am seeing a single entry for my call when I run the show sip-ua calls brief command.  When I make an inbound call to my DID I end up see about 15+ of these entries.  My question is, Why?  Why am I getting in excess of 15 calls legs on an inbound call, and only a single one on outbound.  I've attached my dial peer configs, the outputs of the show commands, and the SIP setup.  

Thank you,

~  

4 Replies 4

how many call legs do you see when you enable 'show call active voice brief' for an inbound call?

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

It gives me the same information.  About 15+ calls that are all active, between my called number and my DID.  I just tried it now and with only one other call connected (was only showing a single call leg) I am now seeing 38 sip call-legs with my  own inbound call.

can you post the output of 'show call active voice brief' pls?

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

My bad, should have known better.  here is a copy of both a show sip-ua call brief and show call active voice brief.  The output of this is a single inbound DID call on the system.  There was no other traffic (phone wise) at the time.