cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some IP phone configuration Settings fail to apply unto Device after CUCM Upgrade

azeez.raheem1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My customer is expriencing a strange problem whereby some device configuration changes applied and saved on CUCM fail to apply to the device

So far the two settings are  Video Capabilities and Display Idle Timeout

I have checked the likely Enterprise Parameters and Enterprise Phone Parameters and relevant settings appear to be enabled, any suggestions please?

CUCM version

10.5.2.12901-1

Device Firmware -Also tried an earlier version but the same result

SCCP69xx.9-4-1-3SR2

sip78xx.10-3-1-12

3 Replies 3

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Azeez,

Any other changes made apart from the above applies properly on the same phone?  If not, its worth checking whether the ITL file is updated properly on these phones from the settings --> Status messages.

HTH

Rajan

Cheers Rajan. As far as i'm aware yes and i'll have them check status messages as adviced. 

many thanks

great. if you see something like "ITL update failed" in the status message, try deleting the itl file by pressing the Applications button and choosing Admin Settings > Reset Settings > Security.

https://www.variphy.com/support/knowledge-base/delete-itl-file-reset-security-settings-on-cisco-7800-ip-phone

Thanks

Rajan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: