I'm attempting to get a new Spectralink 8440 SIP phone to work with CUCM (11.5) and am running into some issues. So far I've done the following:
- Created a new Phone Security Profile that mimics the SIP (Basic) one but requires digest credentials
- Added a new user manually into the user DB with a user ID that is identical to the DN that the phone will use
- Set the new user's Digest Credentials to the same number as the DN it will use
- Created new SIP (Basic) device using my newly created Phone Security Profile and set the Digest User to the new user I created that matches the DN
- Phone associates to the wireless AP
- Phone will not register with CUCM
Any assistance will be greatly apprecaited
This should be added/registered to CUCM as 3rd Party SIP Phone.
follow the below guide for configuration assistance/example.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: