cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Step by Step instruction how to Upgrade any IP Phone Firmware without CUCM server

sia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

after I have struggled some days on how to upgrade a Cisco phone firmware, finally with the help with some friends in this forum I was able to figure it out, so I liked to make a video about how I did that in order to help other friends who need to do the same

here I'm sharing the video with you hope it will be useful for you.

2 Replies 2

jason Servixer
Level 1
Level 1

I've update my cisco ip phone 8865 with TFTP to CUCM to 3PCC Firmware but when my phone is booting then error that (Failed to download the configuration. Contact your administrator.) what is the reason that why this not downloading configuration file or 

Provisioning Status 1:    [3][05/12/2022 16:53:35][https://activate.cisco.com:443/*]Resync Failed. Reason: Error - Empty file

sroodit81
Level 1
Level 1

hi dear

please can you help me to fix my issue with the cisco ip phone 7965 , i nedd the xmldefualtcnf file  to load to the phone with the sccp protocol

i try to upload all firmware file as you in the video  but i dont have the xml cnf file , so i appriciate you if you can send me to my email:srood.it@gmail.com

and i try to upload this version of firmware (8-3-2-27)

BR