IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lot of the users have complain that they are missing the call in IOS Jabber. They don't see the call coming/ringing but only get notification of missed call.IN short: when the app is in background mode, the user misses the calls.+++++++++++++++++++++...

kmlpuri10 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I have a CUBE configured with a dial-peer for in/out calls from the ITSP. The problem is this: the inbound calls are fine but when I make a call to a mobile or a landline phone I can hear the ring but as soon as they answer the phone ca...

Locking of CISCO IP phone to avoid any kind of abuse and avoiding any surprise on the  bill,i have seen thirdy party software imagicle which is Compatible with in  Cisco Unified Communication.Is there any way to configure in CUCM without going to a ...

MARS Phone Lock for Cisco IP PhonesMARS Phone Lock application for Cisco IP Phones allows users to lock their phone before moving away from their desks and thus preventing misuse of the phone in the user’s absence.A phone in locked state will allow a...

PTS by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help with below described issue:Calling from internal1 to internal2 and forward from internal2 to external number: displaying wrong number. External phone number mask is being used. In CDR i saw, calling number is 8715. EG: calling from 8...

kmlpuri10 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes