Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber page issue

Pawan Arora
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing issue with my CUCM (8.6.2) subscriber. The subscriber page is opening very slow. If i down the publisher then the subscriber web page is not opening it is showing 'loading please wait'. I have tried to restart the server but this didn't help me.

Regards,

Pawan Arora

6 Replies 6

You might wana rebuild this server.

Hello buddy,

I am very glad to see you again on this form !.Your solution are very valuable & easy to understand.                 

in which country you are implementing IPT project.

.I think Nirmal is right.

in which country you are implementing IPT project

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

Few things to watch out for:

1) Are the servers separated by the WAN? What is the one way delay in msec between the two?

2) Do you have audit logs enabled for the CUCM cluster?

3) You might be affected by one of known conditions for Tomcat in CUCM 8.6

Hi Robert,

yes, these servers are separated by the wan and the one way delay between the two is 40-45 msec.

how do i check whether the audit logs are enabled on both nodes? can you also please let me know about the conditions of tomcat in cucm 8.6

Regards,

Pawan Arora

Hi,

Didbt see your reply before. Consider your GUi will be exponensionaly slower over a large latency WAN like yours since the GUI is built on top of SQL run to the PUB.

Best example of this is login, it takes more that 300+ SQL for the login only.

I would reboot the SUB and compare the response times if they are the same after the server is just booted you are not lookimg into any caveat pure wan delay.

I'll send you the bug ids.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the information, i have already tried to reboot the server and compare the time and these are  same. i think there is some issue in the wan link.

please share the bug ids.

Regards,

Pawan Arora

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: