Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Issue

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am re-posting one Cisco Telepresence issue here in IP Telephony.

Hi,

We are installing Telepresence 9200 system in 4 locations. In one location alone Cisco Telepresence Touch is not coming up. In its boot process it is stopping at no 5 and on the display it says "UNABLE TO RETRIVE THE BOOT IMAGE" and continues circling. The other location which has come up later than this site has successfully downloaded the boot image from the CUCM via codec and their touch is ready. The COP file for this boot image is freshly loaded and have restarted the TFTP server. Also I am going through the table 4-1 in the below cisco document.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/peripherals/cisco_touch/installation/cisco_touch_troubleshooting.html

Kindly help.

Thank you,

Fawaz

3 Replies 3

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

I think  you you have to pload your post through the below link 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/telepresence

I hope that you sure form the below points

The system has not yet been registered to Unified CM. The system receives its image from Unified CM, and you must register your system to download the image.

The file has not yet been loaded on the Unified CM server.

You did not specify the correct file name in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) administrative GUI.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Hi Islam,

Thanks for the reply,

I have posted in Telepresence section also. I did not get any reply that is why I posted it here.

1. The system is registered to the CUCM.

2. The COP file has been loaded and TFTP server re-started.

3. The CUCM is taking up the correct file name. So I have not specified it.

Thank You.

Fawaz

Hello

On your CUCM , can you put the COP file under the phoneload  name on  your telepresence 9200 (device - phone ) and try again and tell me your feedback.

Thank you

please rate if thi will help