Views
Helpful
Replies

Third Part PBX integration with CUCM 7.x with ISR-G2 29XX

Navinder Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Need urgent help to get the information to integrate Mitel SX-200RM third party PBX with Cisco CUCM through ISR-G2 Voice Gateway.

Just to explain the setup:

we have configured centralized SIP deployment and number porting has happened on at centralized location with CUBE, at one of the branch location customer has third party PBX i.e.: Mitel SX-200RM which needs to be integrated with Cisco over Qsig. 

Please help me to understand how the integration will happen and what kind of cable would be required between Mitel PBX and 29XX Voice Gateway Router..

Any documentation would be of great help.

Thank you,

Regards,

Navinder Singh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You need to have PRI card (VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1) on your gateway along with DSP modules (PVDM3-x). Then you need to connect both PRI cards using the following color code. Finally, you need to configure ISDN PRI using QSIG signaling. You can use this link.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/voice/configuration/guide/fvvfax_c/vvfpbx.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,

You need to have PRI card (VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1) on your gateway along with DSP modules (PVDM3-x). Then you need to connect both PRI cards using the following color code. Finally, you need to configure ISDN PRI using QSIG signaling. You can use this link.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/voice/configuration/guide/fvvfax_c/vvfpbx.html

Thanks mohammed al baqari,

its been very helpful.

That means for Inbound I need to configure 1 dialpeer in Centralized CUBE and send all the digits from CUBE to 29XX router and the T1 PRI will forward all the digits to Mitel PBX

For outgoing I need to configure the dialpeer in branch router poniting to CUBE.

Regards,

Navinder Singh

That is right.

Please remember to rate useful posts