Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer Calls Hanging issue

khalid_ijk
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I have some issue in Transfer call,when call center agent transfer the calls its going hanging 10 time a day. we have to much load of calls transfers. using CM 6.1 with one Cluster

phones are hanging for 20 sec at that time we cannot do any thing if the call in progress its hang and can not press any button in Phones. we have 15 Phones 7942 in Group.

Always we restart  IP Media Services. but its happening  to much a day.

can any one help me ,

5 Replies 5

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does restarting IPVMS (IP Voice Media Streaming App) help anything when you restart it?  It sounds like the call is not going into ringing state so you cannot press transfer a second time on the phone to complete the transfer.  To really determine the exact call flow, since you said call center, do you have contact center enterprise or express?  Are transfers initiated from CAD through CTI or on the phone itself?  Are transfers going back through contact center (CVP, etc)?  If you can capture a problem transfer with Cisco CallManager and possibly CTIManager traces set to detailed I can take a look if you attach them to your post.

Dear  ther is No any UCCX . Its only simple Hunt Group and Transfer the Calls from PSTN to internal Ext. its working for 15 user in group.

when i restart IPVMS its going to working some time. i m not sure its right service to restart for this happening.

Dears can any one help me to solve this issue.

Seems like a few logs would be required to investigate.  I would open a TAC case to have this looked at further.

Waiting for reply sir.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: