cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfers out of Unity Connection 10.5.2

aaron.banks11
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to create a transfer FROM unity connection TO a CTI route point in CUCM.  So the caller hears please press 1 to be transferred to <bob's pizza>.  The caller presses 1, the caller input is configured to transfer to alternate contact number, release to switch, goes to CUCM and the route point forwards the call to an external number.  My question is if the route point DN is not known to unity, how can that call transfer occur?  The message I hear is "that number did not answer" and then it goes back to the voicemail greeting. 

The  port monitor shows:

08:57:28, State - PHGreeting.cde!TransferToACN
08:57:28, Event is [DestinationRNA]
08:57:28, State - PHGreeting.cde!PlayDestinationRNA

This is a SIP trunk integration and the CSS/PT for unity include internal extensions.

Has anyone successfully done this? 

5 Replies 5

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

We have lots of sites using this mechanism, it will work if Partitions and CSSs are correct in CUCM, and restriction in Unity.   If you dial the internal DN of the CTI RP from a CUCM phone, does the remote destination ring?

Thank you Tony - it was the reroute CSS I missed.

Aaron,

As said by Tony, please check that. if remote destination rings with internal DN then follow steps (Suppose R.Point DN is 1234 in partition PT_Phone)

1. Configure 1234 Dn on phone with PT_phone as partition. Make sure Rerouting Calling Search Space in Trunk has access to phone partition. Then make a test call and press 1 ,If phone rings that means call is reacing to CUCM and has access to DN partition. If phone doesnt ring please check restrication table in CUC

2.Once above test is successful, now add 1234 to Route point and put the CFWD all and apt cFWD css. Now if it has to match R.Pattern then Make sure CFWD css has access to R.pattern
Partition.

3. Then it should reach the end device ( gateway/cube ), is call hitting on gateway?

4. Is Route pattern/Route List associated with Local Route group ?

Thank you.  I was able to make it work. I missed the reroute CSS :(

Glad to hear that its working :)