cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble with Configuration Tool, I need to create a BOM for a CUCM 7.x ...

davidlitty
Level 1
Level 1

...install.....but the configuration tool is a bit cryptic to me on this matter. I've just done one for a CUCME 4.x and was fine. Can I get a little help on getting the correct BILL oF Materials for a CUCM 7.x install (probably with the HP 7835's)...hardware and Licensing?

Initially, I'm looking at 100 phones, a couple of switches to accomodate, with room to grow soon, and the Voice Gateway, and the CUCM server itself...

6 Replies 6

Beat option is to talk to Cisco partner they will help you with everything.

Quickly you will need server or 2 for redundancy if you go full CUCM 7.x, phones and phones licenses, server license and software license, switches and voice gateway.

If you don't plan more than 200 phones better and much much cheaper will be CUCME based on Cisco IOS or CUCMB - Supports growth for up to 500 employees and 20 sites.

As you see there any many options and you should talk to Cisco partner.

I was hoping you could give me the parts list for 1 CUCM 7.x server, and the Voice gateway, with licensing.......I already got the quote together for the CUCME install, this customer wants to get a quote on a CUCM 7.x install now.....can you give me the parts list for 100 users for CUCM 7.x? If not I will try to reach my partner.... I'm in Africa at the moment, and couldn't reach them in the states.....

also, what is CUCMB?

You could also go into solutions expert using partner tools to get a BOM etc which is quicker and you dont have to rely on the back and forth emails :). im assuming your an IPT specialized partner

http://apps.cisco.com/sx/introduction.sx?actionParam=viewIntroduction

as for CUCMB - do you mean CUCMBE? - Business Edition?

thx for the link....I am an IPT partner....but usually have a Salesman get me a BOM, they are more versed in getting this list quicker....and I'm out of the country for the moment, so I just e-mailed you guys, rather than get one of our sales guys on it....

I said CUCMB 'cos the guy before you mentioned it, and I was wondering if he made a typo

got yah,

if you still need assistance shoot me an email

thx man, u'r link was great. I appreciate it!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: