cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 outbound caller ID won't show 10 digits

gerrymad2
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC560 system with 4 digit extensions. The outbound caller ID over our T1 PRI is only showing 4 digits. I checked with TelePacific (our provider) and they confirmed they are only receiving 4. They have also confirmed they will accept any numbers I send. I have gone into the outgoing dial plan and made sure that the default Caller ID is the full 10 digit number. I have also tried adding explicit caller ID overrides in the lower half of the screen. I have even tried to make the default caller ID a 4 digit number like 5900 which is the main line, but still every call transmits its 4 digit extension. I added a Caller ID per call block code on the outbound page and when I use that code while placing an outside call the caller ID is blocked so definitely the calls are being handled in some form. I have changed the PSTN number on one extension to be the full 10 digits and still it only sends 4 on the outbound,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Jayanth Velkuri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

pls post , deb isdn q931

and sh run 

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I experienced the same trouble on a call manager this morning. 

Call manager 9.1

MGCP gateway with a PRI

The fix was:

-> Go the gateway

-> click on the PRI

-> Scroll down to Call routing information - Outbound calls

-> With in the "Caller ID DN" parameter, enter example (222333XXXX), X being the wildcard for your ext's.

-> click save and apply