Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to forward call to RDP

rahmathalipn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Legends , 

We are unable to forward call from HUNT GROUP  when none of user are not responding call is not forwarding to  user RDP profile and getting call disconnected...

SCENARIO

========

User A calls to ===>  CS HUNT GROUP USER B , User C , USER D ( BROADCASTING , NONE OF ATTENDING  ) ===> USER B RDP PROFILE (CALL IS DISCONNECTING )

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

All call forwarding behavior is ignored by members of the line group when the call arrives via the hunt pilot.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

FOUND SOLUTION

============

I have added a Route pattern for Remote destination profile profile Extension after it got worked....!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does SNR work properly when placing a call directly to that DN?

What does the debug on the GW say about the call?

HTH

java

Hi , 

We are able to made the call to RDP profile when we dial directly to the number ... But when it was coming through the callhunt call is disconnecting after RNA Reversion Timeout not forwarding to RDP .... 

As per i did googling some websites are showing this feature is not possible for call hunt.. here am going to do below scenario..

Line group > Dummy number (Revision timeout 1 sec ) forward to user number > RDP profile 

Please let me know if any possiblity i can done it any other way it will more helpful for me.... :)

All call forwarding behavior is ignored by members of the line group when the call arrives via the hunt pilot.

HTH

java

FOUND SOLUTION

============

I have added a Route pattern for Remote destination profile profile Extension after it got worked....!