cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Attendant Console Standard, Update from 10x to 12.x. ...new License needed???

anton.becker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

can somebody please shed some light on this?

A customer has Issues with already installed UAC Standard after he did a Windows-Update (from 1809->1903) on his Windows10 system, before it was working properly.

Firewall is not the issue, this was checked already.

The actual Version of his Attendand Console Standard  is 10.6.0.1872, now he gets the well-known "invalid extension" message, which he didn´t get before the recent Windows-Update.

The version of his CUCM is 10.5.2.14901-1.

Since i saw that there are version 11.x and 12.x available, which in general solve the Windows10 compatibility issues (what he didn´t have before, even on Win10, but NOW)...can we install the version 11.x or 12.x just OVER the version 10.x, without running unlicensed???

In other words, do we need a new license then?

Maybe i misread it, but i didn´t find any exact information on that.

Many thanks in advance for input on this!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any major release upgrade need new licensing, the section on upgrading CUACS explains that after the upgrade, you go back to the 10 day evaluation license

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any major release upgrade need new licensing, the section on upgrading CUACS explains that after the upgrade, you go back to the 10 day evaluation license

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Many thanks Jaime, so it´s as i expected.