IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I have an issue with one of my Unity Connection. It recently saw that it was never properly activated. It was not a problem because it works anyway but yesterday I had to change something into the user options. You should know that ch...

Sans titre.png cuc license.png no lic.png
Teliloul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been having some weird behavior with a recently implemented CME solution on ISR4331, all 8851 phones.1) group pickup activates call forward to the first digit of the pickup group (the pickup is successful)2) a call transfer from phone A to...

I am mostly a network guy, so please forgive my lack of understanding. When RTP packets leave a router from a loopback interface that involved in NAT, it appears that the source IP remains unchanged. We were attempting to solve a NAT/SIP issue where ...

I have added an EnGenius SIP Durafon phone setup to our manufacturing environment to handle remote coverage for roaming supervisors, where no WiFI is available.  The phones work great, but I do not get a dial tone after pressing 8 for an outside line...

Hi guys,can somebody please shed some light on this?A customer has Issues with already installed UAC Standard after he did a Windows-Update (from 1809->1903) on his Windows10 system, before it was working properly.Firewall is not the issue, this was ...

Here's the basic background:The remote site as two connections back to the data centers.  Single DMVPN cloud per transport.  Transports are MPLS and Internet.  On the Internet side there is a device, inline, that encrypts the GRE traffic (long story,...