cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unty Connection Common Partition usage is 94%

Asad Hanif
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Unity Connection Version 8.6.2ES38.22036-38(Vitualized Environment) .

Common partition usage for Publisher which is primary is 94%, I deleted log files through RTMT but the usage still shows up as 94%.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Asad Hanif

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The suggestion I linked was to change the high/low watermarks for the logging.  That will automatically clear out the space to get down to the configured thresholds.  I'd also check to make sure there are no core dumps that could be taking up a lot of space using "utils core active list" and "utils core inactive list".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CM_L2_Upgrade_Disk_Space_issues#Purge_Log_Files_by_Changing_the_Log_Partition_Watermarks

Thanks Brian.

I already deleted files from 2012 to Feb 2014 through RTMT but that did not resolve the issue.

The suggestion I linked was to change the high/low watermarks for the logging.  That will automatically clear out the space to get down to the configured thresholds.  I'd also check to make sure there are no core dumps that could be taking up a lot of space using "utils core active list" and "utils core inactive list".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: