Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update Route Pattern

Dear Experts,

We are running on CUCM 8.5.1. We have 4 different sites and there number of route patterns for outbound PSTN access(Haven't implemented std local route groups). We would like to optimize the existing outbound Call Routing and have planned create two new route groups and have the route list updated accordingly with the primary,secondary and tertiary ones. We have a Publisher and 4 Number of Subscribers and a TFTP Server.

I will be creating new groups. And I will be updating route lists with new route groups and then assign the route list to the route patterns.

Is there a way to do the update of route patterns all at once(bulk) and any specific sequence to have less impact to the call service. Many Thanks for your time and help.

3 Replies 3

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

Afraid there is no way to bulk edit these.....

Could someone pls help me by throwing light on the best practices or things to be careful while making route pattern update by reducing the impact Call Routing to the users.

thanks experts .

Experts, Could someone pls help me by  throwing light on the best practices or things to be careful while  making route pattern update by reducing the impact Call Routing to the  users (implicitly to Route Lists, Gateways)

Thanks