cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload International Dial Plan on CUCM TFTP

Nightwolf_82
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, I've downloaded International Dial Plan file. 

Could you please give a hint as to how to upload it on CUCM TFTP.

Thank you.

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You use the OS admin page to install any COP file or upload files to the TFTP.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for your reply. 

I followed your advice and uploaded dp-ffr.3-1-9.AU.cop.sgn from Cisco Unified OS Administration - Software Upgrades - TFTP File Management  - Upload File. However, it's still unavailable in the list of Dial Plans in CIsco Unified CM Administration - Call Routing - Dial Plan Installer. 

Could you please describe the process in more detail.

Thank you. 

P.S. Uploaded dp-ffr.3-1-9.AU.cop.sgn is visible in the list of files in CLI but not visible in the list of TFTP files in OS Administration. 

Because you need to install COP files, not upload them to the TFTP.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

OK, but how do I install it? Tried Dial Plan installer but there is nothing there.

Hi Aakim,

You install the dial plan COP file like you install phone firmware, not upload like List.xml

JB

Hi guys, 

I installed DP the way you advised, and it was installed successfully. According to the instructions on this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/idp/1001/dpdep/DPLinux.html nothing else should be done. However, it is still not available.

What could be the reason?

Refer to the following link for deploying Dial Plan on CUCM:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/idp/1001/dpdep/DPLinux.html

There is a section for "Installing COP File" that has the steps to install the Dial Plan COP file.

Reece
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same issue as OP.

Have installed COP file 3-1-9 as per documentation, go into Dial Plan Installer menu, not available in drop down.