cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice-port showing but not working.

KarterIpock
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have been trying to get this to work for a while. I am currently tinkering around with an old 2821. And recently installed an FXO and FXS card but, something strange is happening. The lights on the FXO card on HWIC slot 3 are amber as if there were no DSPs. But the lights on the FXS card in HWIC slot 0 are off. The FXO card worked fine until I added the FXS card.

I have also noticed that the voice card in the higher numbered slot stopped working and, the lights turned orange it happens to whichever card is in the higher numbered HWIC slot. The strange thing is that I can still configure the ports on the FXO card and if I do show "voice-port summary" of which a .txt file is attached. It says the port is up. And if I do "show diag" it appears as only the card in the lower slot have DSPs allocated. I am sure I have sufficient DSP resources. And I can configure the card.

So I am not sure what is wrong if anyone knows what the issues could be please let me know. Sorry for the bad writing.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

KarterIpock
Level 1
Level 1

I have fixed the issue. I had forgotten to set up DSP farm.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

KarterIpock
Level 1
Level 1

I have fixed the issue. I had forgotten to set up DSP farm.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: