IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

inbound and outbound call is working fine until yesterday. incoming calls from pstn is still working good but now we getting busy signal when call outside. We are using fxo for voice portswe haven't change any configuration on cucm and vg router.As w...

plp_pnlr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody! I took the 200-120 exam in august of 2016 and it expired in august of 2019.Since all the career paths are now different I wanted to know which tests can help me recertify this 200-120.I am planning to take the ENCOR 350-401 in order to ...

giomepe93 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,For some reasons that I ignore the auto registration is not working. It's wokring for the IP Communicators but not for phones. The fact that it works for IP Communicators, I can assume that there is no issues with the config. The show c...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have CUCM installed on a pair of BE7000 and I need help with re-licensing them. Loaded onto our CUCM, we have 9000 CUWL, 980 Essential, and 5 Enhanced licenses and for some reason the server is not utilizing the CUWL licenses. We are instal...

CUCM 3.PNG CUCM 1.PNG
xromelmx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Delete MGCP config

Hello Community, I have a Cisco ISR 4431 and it looks like it was used for Telephony gateway.  I want to use it for an ISP and my question is how do I delete the MGCP profile it has on its running config. EXAMPLE: version 15.4service timestamps debug...

gvindio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,           I'm working on an issue with our CUCM (11.5.1) where the time between when a user dials 911 and when the user hears it ring through is 7 seconds on a model 7945 phone.  The route pattern for 911 and 9.911 both are set to "Prov...

Bob_IA by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes