Replies

Voice Translation Rule for a Blocked/Private Calling ID Number

Peter Valdes
Participant
Participant

Hi,

Calling ID = Anonymous

Called ID = 02 XXXX 2228

CUCM is setup with Translation Pattern of 2228 which redirects to International Number.

When I call 2228 internal same CUCM cluster, the redirection works. When I call from outside but showing my Calling ID, its works. But when I hide my Calling ID to blocked or private and calling from outside the network, the redirection does not work.

Call Flow = SP1 -> SIP Trunk -> CUBE -> CUCM -> Trans Patter 2228 redirects Internation Number -> CUBE -> SIP Trunk -> SP1

CUCM SIP Trunk is setup with outbound calls Calling Party Selection = Last Redirect Number (external)

Our SIP ISP requires a number within the business to be presented as the Calling Party.

I need assistant with setting up a Voice Translation Rule on the CUBE to fix the Calling ID private.

Thanks

Peter

1 Reply 1

TONY SMITH
Collaborator
Collaborator

Can you take some SIP debugs "debug ccsip mess" and post up the two Invites - the inbound one received from CUCM, and the outbound one to the ITSP?   It might be that a SIP profile is needed instead of, or as well as a voice translation rule.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers