IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a a 2911 ISR I am using as my home router. I have recently come to possess a handful of 7962 phones. Working a day job as a LAN support team member for a large company I am somewhat familiar with Routers but not as well as switches....

redbull88 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For one of my customers on the ITSP < > CUBE < >CUCM, often times there have been intermittent issues regarding DTMF.Although I have configured on both dial-peers as RTP-NTE, I do see that ITSP often engages in different types of payloads in RTP-N...

Good day every one, we have help desk here in our company the members in the help desk have extension numbers and we want to mask the number when they contact other user to show the help desk number for example user with extension 800X we wanted to ...

Phoenix3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7962 phone with SIP42.8-5-4S that is not registering with its server - asterisk in this case. I watched the logs and observed the downloading of the SEPXXXXX.cnf.xml after that it trys to nab several files, ie /mk-sip.jar, g3-tones.xml and d...

dke211 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I am trying to get information on how I can go about creating an app that will pull ITL status from a phone, clear it out, and perform a factory reset.  From what I have read there are XMLs available, however they appear quite old and n...