cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallpaper

eberrocal2
Level 1
Level 1

I need to add a new wallpaper to our IP phones.  The wallpaper is a picture of our company logo.  I know it needs to be uploaded somewhere in CUCM but don't know much else.  Would someone provide me with steps for doing this?  We have several models phones (7965, 8851, etc), is the procedure the same?  Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a topic which has been discussed plenty of times at CSC, have you reviewed any previous threads on the topic??

Google: Cisco < phone model > administration guide

Do that for every single model you want to do this for, image specs and folders to use are model dependent, there will be a customization chapter that has all the info on custom backgrounds.

Procedure is basically the same, image specs and folder to upload images to, change depending on the device.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I have a publisher and two subscribers.  Do I need to do this on each device or just the publisher?  Thanks.

Files need to be available in the TFTPs your phones use.

HTH

java

Gotcha!

What's your recommendation on restarting the TFTP service?  After hours or anytime?  I don't want to cause a disruption.  Thanks!

Only phones use TFTP to get their configuration/FW, if all phones are registered and you're not upgrading FW, you can do it any time, if you feel more comfortable, do it after-hours

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: