IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a sip trunk with a provider connected via a cube 2900 router. The router is connected to cucm via internal sip trunk.  When I make a call From analog Phones Connected to an Fxs port Customers are complaining that they Cannot hear me. the sound...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I am new to VoIP, I want to know if i can send SMS through FXO port (Co-Line)? is it possible? and if that possible what is the requirement? is it need something through CO to support this feature or i can send SMS without any additional featur...

We have a setup here where we use Software IOS MTP's for IP communicators.We have two IOS MTP's one for g711 and one for g729.   It works but we have an issue when we want to call from one site to another which would normally use the g729 , but  the ...

markbatts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,we have problem with Hunt pilot in queue .when user receive calls from PRI  and forward to hunt pilotthe user hear silence in queue.scenario: Pri(MGCP)->extension answer-> user transfer to Hunt Pilotif user call from external number to hunt pi...