What is default duplex and port setting of cisco 7937 phone

Please send me documentes or related cisco link

Thanks in Adavance

4 Replies 4

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Please look at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7937g/6_0/english/administration/guide/37adm60.pdf

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hello I see only network port setting on phone is this same port connceted to switch ?

and what is default duplex  if we not set any is Full or half?

what is recommended speed and duplex setting

Network Ports

The underside of the conference sta

tion includes these connector ports:

Ethernet network port (RJ-45)—Labeled “LAN”

Two external microphone ports (mini-VGA)—Labeled with stenciled microphone icons

Each type of port supports 10/100 Mbps half- or

full-duplex connections to external devices. You can

use either Category 3 or 5 cabling for 10-Mbps connections, but you must use Category 5 for 100 Mbps

connections.

You can go to port setting on the IP Phone itself to setup whatever you need.

Network Setting->Ethernet Configuration->

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Like Jorge mentioned, you can set it to multiple settings. I think by default though, they come set as auto-negotiation by factory, and the setting you pick should be based on what your switchport you have the phone connected to is capable of. Normally unless specified, the switchports are also auto negotiated though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: