Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless headset for 7965G

Does anyone know what headset is compatible with this phone, I see a lot of head sets that are running over $200 to $300, we mainly need this for our phone NOT PC to contact patients only while sitting at our desk. Will not be walking around while in use, just sitting. I saw that headphones were a lot less costly at $40 or less. Can i use a specific headphone to do the same thing? 

2 Replies 2

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Erica,

To stay on the safe side, I would suggest Jabra or Plantronics wired heasets. There is a wide range of headsets while compatibility information per Cisco Phone is available. 

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That phone doesn't have BT, USB or 3.5 mm jacks, it can only use a headset via RJ9/RJ11 in the back of the phone, so, you're already limited in your options to headsets that offer that kind of cable connectivity and they're not usually cheap (compared to USB/BT/3.5 mm headset you can find).

Reach out to your IT admin and ask if there's any possibility to get a newer phone model with other connectivity options that would allow for other headset options to be used. Otherwise, you'd need to settle for RJ9/RJ11 headsets you can find.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate