cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless headsets not working with 4791 or 7841 desktops - No ring tone

Process153
Level 1
Level 1

Been struggling to get this seemingly simple enhancement to work and was wondering if there was an undocumented feature other than the below that I need to enable in order to get a wireless headset to work with my phone.

I've checked and confirmed my CUCM version exceeds the required version level and have enabled  wireless headset hookswitch control on the phone configuration page.

My goal is to get the headset to "ring" when a call comes into the the desk phone.  The intended use would be to allow me to receive calls when I am not at my desk.  Is there perhaps another way to forward the ring tone to the headset?  I'm using a Jabra pro 925 :)

Thanks for any advice!

4 Replies 4

Process153
Level 1
Level 1

Tried the same with a Sennheiser product and got the same result.  For whatever reason, the phone is unable to pass the ring tone onto the DECT...... Haven't yet ruled out the DECT being at fault so will post updates in case it helps anyone else.

So it look like both vendors require you to use one of their cables in order to get the functions I am looking for.

For reference - Jabra - HHC Adapter

Sennheiser - CEHS-CI 01

I just had a chance to read your request but it looks like you beat us to it!

Yeah, was buried a bit deep.  Took a while to find strangely :)