Views
Helpful
Replies

Working Snom300 under UC500 / CME

Kenjie-San
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

i would like to share my Config, for those who want to use a third-party sip phone.

I am using default config, files and IOS from CME 8.1 on my Cisco UC520.

I used the latest firmware from snom 8.x.xx ; http://wiki.snom.com/Firmware/V8/Recovery

I did an upgrade of the firmware step by steb like it is explained on the manual..

I configured the sip options on my UC520, but had problems with incoming calls to the Snom300.

I only could make phonecalls to the cisco phones. after a while i found the problem, i had to configure other options on the snom300 phone.

Snom300 is accessible by browser (just use the IP given from DHCP) or by navigation keys on phone.

VLAN Settings = (ID) 100

Configuration = (Reg) Account: 300, Registrar: 10.1.1.1

Password = it looks like you can only use letters/characters, no numeric passwords

You can configure this also by using the web page. On the webpage you can configure speeddials and behaviour of keys.

Configure Outgoing Identity see snom 300 picture1.jpg

Configure Identity 1 see snom 300 picture2.jpg

My Config you can find attached

Have fun testing it

1 Reply 1

estefanyst
Level 1
Level 1

buenas tardes estoy teniendo ese mismo problema..... registre mis snom 300 en mi central cisco 2911, llamo desde mi snom 300 a mi softphone de cisco y ingresa la llamada, mi problema es que mi snom no recibe llamada, y tengo configurado lo mismo de sus imagenes. gracias me serviria de mucho su ayuda.