Views
Helpful
Replies

XCP Router Service Down in IM&P 10.5

Martin Bauer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone, how are you all?

I'm having bad times with a new installation of IM&P 10.5 and CUCM 10.5.

After all the server installation I can't get the XCP Services to run in IMP (I can active them in service activation, but in Control Center they fall to Not Running).

I'm thinking that maybe I miss some config to the XCP service to go UP. But in documentation there's no indication that is needed, although the federation.

I reinstalled the IM&P server and the same problem occours. Could this be related to some Hardware spec?

I noticed another issue, but I thnk is related to the XCP server Down. When I try to edit some configs I got the error "Update failed. TypeDbErrors.gen35021", like in presence settings section.

One more hint to help out, in RTMT I got the error 255 when XCP-CONFIG runs:

2014-07-14 17:28:42,664 INFO  [XCPConfigMgr] xmlframework.XCPConfigMgr - XCP-CONFIG: Calling Logging Script

2014-07-14 17:28:42,678 INFO  [XCPConfigMgr] xmlframework.XCPConfigMgr - XCP-CONFIG: Command returned with error code 255

2014-07-14 17:28:42,678 ERROR [XCPConfigMgr] xmlframework.ConfigCNHandler - XCP-CONFIG: Logging Script Call Failed. Error Code 255

Any help will be aprreciated.

Thank you very much.

Mártin

4 Replies 4

Martin Bauer
Level 1
Level 1

Well, as I could see its not a commom problem.

Since I'm still deploying the machine I reinstalled all the servers and the problem is gone after rebuilding CUCM and IM&P 10.5.

I hope that no one needs to do it while in production time.

Case close.

I reinstalled all the servers and the problem still exist after rebuilding CUCM and IM&P 10.5.

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe you could check the logs and see if there's something there.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/configAdminGuide/9_0/CUP0_BK_CFF5B189_00_config-admin-guide-imp-90/CUP0_BK_CFF5B189_00_config-admin-guide-imp-90_chapter_010100.pdf

chengwenxuan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Martin Bauer

I also met you with this question. How do you solve it later??

Thank you