IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   Im facing something strange, when im doing " debug ccsip messages" and after that term mon I don't seeing any output coming by in the cube. This has been worked before, i was checking the configurution ive noticed the command logging buffer...

monasir by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Forwarding

Hello, I would like to get some clarity on the TRAI regulations in India. We know that, we cannot forward a call originating on PSTN in India to a user outside India using VoIP. My question is: can we forward a call originating in countries like US o...

mailgunj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following conditions.Have sip trunk which is connected to remote non cisco pbxAnd route group with two mgcp gateway on premise .  I need to achieve the following . If the user calls calls must  go through  sip trunk . If sip trunk fail...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with a 8845 that I am not able to select the ABC softkey (grayed out) , I would like to do a sipurl dial, however I don't see the options for CME 12.5 not running CUCM. Any help would be appreciated. 8845 running, load 8845 sip8845_65...

davec4351 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes