cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Cisco Community will be experiencing a downtime on 17/Dec/18 02:20 AM GMT-0600 / 17-Dec 12 AM PST for 15 mins. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Licensing, Enterprise Agreements, SaaS Videos
0 Comments
This video provides an overview of why you should attach a mandatory DNA subscription software to your Switching, Wireless and Routing products and the steps to attach mandatory DNA subscription to the hardware Inventory. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video covers an overview of Partner Holding Account, best practices and demo of navigating the interface after the Partner Holding Account has been activated. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video captures the steps to assign a Classic PAK-based license to a Smart Account and a Virtual Account. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video covers the steps to request a Partner Holding Account. (view in My Videos) .
0 Comments
This video covers an overview of Virtual Account including the benefits of Virtual Account, best practices and a demo on how to create a Virtual Account. (view in My Videos)
1 Comment
This video covers a high level overview of how to manage Smart Licenses in Cisco Smart Software Manager (SSM) and Cisco SSM functionalities (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video covers the steps to request a new Customer Smart Account and how to access an existing Customer Smart Account. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video covers how to assign a Smart Account to an order at the header and line item level. (view in My Videos)
3 Comments
This video covers an overview of Cisco Smart Software Licensing including the difference between traditional and Smart Licenses, the benefits and how to access and manage these Smart Licenses on software.cisco.com. (view in My Videos)
2 Comments
This video covers an overview of Smart Account including the different types of Smart Account and its benefits. It also provides a quick demo of the Smart Account UI navigation on software.cisco.com.(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Introduction This document describes how to configure Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) on Cisco IOS routers to provide redundancy to Cisco Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Phones. Basic Cisco Unified SIP SRST Usage: Cisco Unified SRS... Read More
0 Comments
1 Comment
How to Assign a PAK to a Smart Account in the License Registration Portal. (view in My Videos)
2 Comments
How to create an order in Cisco Commerce (CCW) and assign Smart Accounts to both Smart licenses and Classic, PAK-based licenses. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
On-demand training on how to manage your Smart Account, how to manage Smart Licensing in Smart Software Manager and how to configure a device in Smart Software Manager. (view in My Videos)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
This widget could not be displayed.
Ask the Expert- DMVPN on Cisco routers