cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Licensing, Enterprise Agreements, SaaS Videos
0 Comments
In this video, you will learn how to request a new Customer Smart Account and access to an existing Customer Smart Account. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video covers how to assign a Smart Account to an order at the header and line item level. (view in My Videos)
1 Comment
This video covers an overview of Cisco Smart Software Licensing including the difference between traditional and Smart Licenses, the benefits and how to access and manage these Smart Licenses on software.cisco.com. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video covers an overview of Smart Account including the different types of Smart Account and its benefits. It also provides a quick demo of the Smart Account UI navigation on software.cisco.com.(view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Introduction This document describes how to configure Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) on Cisco IOS routers to provide redundancy to Cisco Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Phones. Basic Cisco Unified SIP SRST Usage: Cisco Unified SRS... Read More
0 Comments
1 Comment
How to Assign a PAK to a Smart Account in the License Registration Portal. (view in My Videos)
1 Comment
How to create an order in Cisco Commerce (CCW) and assign Smart Accounts to both Smart licenses and Classic, PAK-based licenses. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
On-demand training on how to manage your Smart Account, how to manage Smart Licensing in Smart Software Manager and how to configure a device in Smart Software Manager. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
A short video about the EA Workspace: a simple, enterprise-wide, software management and provisioning tool for your Cisco Enterprise Agreement. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
How to setup the Cisco Smart Software Manager satellite. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
How to configure and register a product in Smart Software Manager. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Overview of Smart Licensing management in Cisco Software Central. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Overview of how to create and add Virtual Accounts, as well as roles for Smart Account management. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
How to add new Users to a Smart Account and how to delete Users. (view in My Videos)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Ask the Expert- MPLS troubleshooting