Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a CTI Remote Device using AXL11.5

jialinli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I met the same problem with adding CTIRD devices as this thread Create a CTI Remote Device using AXL10, has it been resolved? I cannot add CTIRD devices even remove "dndRingSetting" field.

Thanks,

Jialing

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jialing,

The engineers confirmed that this is the same defect as the dndRingSetting.  It's already fixed in their code base.  I'll post again when I know when this fix will be available as a service release.  Meanwhile, if you need a fixed version sooner than that, please open a support ticket, and I can request an Engineering Special for you.

Thanks,

Nicholas

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jialing,

If your problem doesn't revolve around dndRingSetting, can you post a sample XML request that fails?

Thanks

Hi, Nicholas

The addNewDevice.xml is the request file, and the other one is the response message I got. Thank you~

Thanks,

Jialing

Hi Jialing,

It's the same defect, even though you aren't using dndRingSetting.  You are specifying other dnd options and ring settings, and that's triggering the defect.  The AXL request is still generating a bad SQL query.

You can probably create an executeSQLUpdate AXL request to work around this, but it would be very complex.

I'll post again when a fixed version is available.  It should be fixed in the next service release.  If you need a fix sooner than that, please open a case and I can request an Engineering Special.

Thanks,

Nicholas

Hi Jialing,

I just wanted you to know that I revised the defect report to include your specific case so that the engineers will make sure that it's fixed along with the dndRingSetting issue.

Thanks,

Nicholas

Hi Jialing,

The engineers confirmed that this is the same defect as the dndRingSetting.  It's already fixed in their code base.  I'll post again when I know when this fix will be available as a service release.  Meanwhile, if you need a fixed version sooner than that, please open a support ticket, and I can request an Engineering Special for you.

Thanks,

Nicholas

Hi, Nicholas

Thank you so much for your specific response~ I think I'm okay to wait for the new service release, no need to open a support case for now. Thank you~

Thanks,

Jialing

Hi Everyone.

I´m still having the same issue.. Now with CUCM 12.5 or 12.0 .. or 11.5 latest SU.

Is this still not fixed?

Does anyone maybe has a workaround with an XML file as an example for me?

Cheers

Torsten

Tryed myself.

Same result.

Issue not solved yet in CUCM 12.5.1.11900-146.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: