cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
431
Views
1
Helpful
4
Replies
Beginner

CUCM 10 Incorrect Response from function "listUser"

Hi,

In normal situation, "LUser" contains an element "telephoneNumber" (Lower case t)

However, starting from CUCM 10, "listUser" returns "LUser" with element "TelephoneNumber" (Capital letter T)

I suppose it is a typo of Cisco developer since the wsdl doesn't update it.

Ivan Lo

Everyone's tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Beginner

Re: CUCM 10 Incorrect Response from function "listUser"

Hi Lo,

I check the axlsqltoolkit of cucm 10.0  , find the listUser response of "LUser", and also find what you want like the following:

QQ鎴浘20140619153948.png

hope may help you

Highlighted
Beginner

Re: CUCM 10 Incorrect Response from function "listUser"

Hi chao guo,

That's why I want to point out that the axlsqltoolkit is wrong.

It should be

     name="TelephoneNumber"

instead of

     name="telephoneNumber"

Ivan Lo

Beginner

Re: CUCM 10 Incorrect Response from function "listUser"

Any response from Cisco on this?  Developers should not have to add code to check if CallManager version 10.X, then modify code to support TelephoneNumber for some functions and telephoneNumber from other functions.  This looks like a Cisco bug, one that Cisco needs to patch and fix to keep this field consistent across all functions and consistent across all versions.

Beginner

Re: CUCM 10 Incorrect Response from function "listUser"

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus72831/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

This bug is fixed at the moment, but I have no time to order patches from reseller (I have no right to download myself), so I made a little kludge, which really works. I'm using C#.

Inside the generated by wsdl.exe "AXLAPIService.cs" find following class :

     public partial class LUser

     {

          ...

     }

Inside this class search for the property:

    [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Form=System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified)]

    public string telephoneNumber {

        get {

            return this.telephoneNumberField;

        }

        set {

            this.telephoneNumberField = value;

        }

    }

Copy paste property and change telephoneNumber to TelephoneNumber to get this:


    [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Form=System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified)]

    public string TelephoneNumber {

        get {

            return this.telephoneNumberField;

        }

        set {

            this.telephoneNumberField = value;

        }

    }

Keep both properties inside class and build project, this worked for me.

P.S. Use telephoneNumber for requests and TelephoneNumber for responses.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.